For many people the ‘funeral cortege’ is still one of the most important aspects of the funeral experience. However, it is entirely up to you how you want to conduct this element of the funeral ceremony. Depending upon what you would like, Wm Dodgson & Son Funeral Services can then explain all the options available, including:
- The type and number of vehicles you will need
- Who you would like to travel in the cortege
- Whether you would like a specialist cortege including a horse-drawn hearse
- Any specific route you would like the cortege to take
- The arrangement and display of floral tributes
- Depending on the number of cars travelling in the procession, the best way of trying to keep the cortege together, especially in urban areas
Wm Dodgson & Son Funeral Services have a beautiful fleet of hearses and limousines.
There are lots of alternatives to the traditional motor hearse available today, which we can organise for you to make the funeral more personalised, these include; a horse-drawn, 4×4 Land Rover, motorcycle, ‘Only Fools and Horses themed 3-wheeler’, pink or white hearses, double decker bus, a trike, a vintage lorry and VW Camper van. . . . . . . to name but a few!